What are the entry requirements?
The entry requirements are as follows:
- You must be 18 years or over to embark on the study program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational level e.g. GED. Students over 20 years of age who do not have the required educational pre-requisites should supply a copy of their resume so their suitability can be assessed.
- 45 wpm (words per minute) keyboarding speed with 90% accuracy.
- Evidence of keyboarding speed can be via any recognized typing qualification or by the provision of a certified typing speed from any recognized training provider or employment agency.
- To gain employment in the industry, students will need to achieve a speed of at least 70wpm by the end of the course.
- Students for whom English is not a first language will need evidence of their English language skills proven by a recognized international English qualification.
- Students will require the use of an up to date PC with an internet connection, preferably broadband, and have MS Word installed.